Pakistan, much like their beloved neighbor India, is among the top contributors to the enormous expatriate workforce currently employed in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The expatriate workforce in the Kingdom makes up around 2/3 of the total workforce whereas only 1/3 of the total private sector workforce is made up by the local Saudi population. Anybody who has visited the Kingdom or worked in the Kingdom know a Pakistani, whether it be a co-worker or anybody else. Though they can be highly helpful, fun loving and hardworking people, there are a few annoying things which all Pakistanis do. Though these habits might be a bit annoying at times, Pakistanis and also their neighbors Indians are some of the hardest-working people I have ever met and it would be beneficial to both the countries if they resolve their issues as soon as possible.
- The most annoying thing which all Pakistanis do, for me, is when they try to imitate the English accent in a ridiculous way whenever they are talking in English. I have heard some Pakistanis even speaking their native language Urdu in the English accent.
- Syed Zaidi: You look very Jealous by Pakistanis English speaking, quick learning and adopting skills because you belong to some very low IQ level nation.
- Eeba: Yes I have come across MANY Pakistanis who cannot speak English and would still insist on speaking in their broken/ fake accented/ terrible English when I can converse with them in Urdu very easily.
- Syed Zaidi: Most of Pakistanis here in KSA are from KPK or northern areas which are very cold area and Pakistan has ideal weather with four seasons, and be noted that Pakistanis do not complain about weather they just share their feelings because Pakistanis have feelings.
- Eeba: This point I'm not so sure about because I usually get hit by a wave of humidity when I reach Pakistan. But then again, I would not put it past certain wannabe Pakistanis from behaving like that.
- Syed Zaidi: Most of the males are involved in same practice as you said, not only Pakistanis because here in KSA woman on street is very unique. If the driver will not see from the back mirror, he would not be able to drive safely. I am not sure but it seems that you don’t have any driving experience.
- Eeba: Yes, most Pakistanis (key word here being most and not all) would do EXACTLY that and yes taxis are the worst! Thanks to our lucky stars, you are not a female in KSA or you would have learned the difference between having the driver look in the rearview mirror for safer driving and looking in the rearview mirror to stare at you thinking that if he started just hard enough he just might get past that face cover and see the face underneath. I call our excuse BS. So don't just go defending because you are a Pakistani.
- Eeba: oh this one...(guilty in the past) but usually I have seen it more on the other side, as in when they go from KSA to Pakistan and all of a sudden they are way too good for the place
- Syed Zaidi: Pakistani food is not much spicy. Have a look at street restaurants, most of the restaurants are Pakistani and almost all nations enjoy Pakistani food so this point also wrong.
- Eeba: I have no clue which part of Pakistan you belong to but yes, Pakistan has some seriously spicy dishes. I am a spice lover and so just wrap it up coz I have seen a lot of wannabes go ooh this is so spicy not just here BuT in Pakistan too simply coz they think if they can't handle spicy food that meant they had some western genes in them so yeah! Stop trying to defend something that is a fact just because it is about Pakistanis.
- 6 Pleasing Habits of Pakistanis living in Saudi Arabia
- 18 things all Indian/Pakistani Youngsters living abroad can relate to
- 12 Things Only Pakistanis Who Live in Saudi Arabia Will Understand
- Bhangra, Biryani, Sherwani: Canada’s New Prime Minister is actually Pakistani
- 6 Irritating Habits of Non Resident Indians (NRIs)