Search

Sunday, 21 February 2016

PT009 Some Error Happened while processing your request

I am facing the error while applying for permanent family visa online. Error is PT009 “SOME ERROR HAPPENED WHILE PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER OR CONTACT HELP DESK”. I am project engineer and registered with Saudi engineering council also. Please help me. I tried more than 100 times and called MOI Helpline also but nobody is giving a serious response.





DEAR FRINEDS IF YOU ARE FACING THIS ERROR ''SOME ERROR HAPPENED WHILE PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER OR CONTACT HELP DESK'' you can solve this issue. Just enter the dependents name by giving the name in 4 columns (for example name is ABCDEF IJKLMN then divide this ABC DEF IJK LMN). I mean there should not be any space (or even dash “-“ ) in any name box and also in the degree box.



Permanent Family Visa Online


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Follow us in Google+