Chest fat looks very unattractive and it is becoming problematic day by day specially for the people living in Saudi Arabia. It is also being discussed as male breasts. If this thing is not treated straightaway then this problem can be a lifetime headache. Sometimes, it may change into the form of gynecomastia (gyno), which usually found in teen-ager males. It is the result of several hormonal ups and downs or imbalances. Gyno is nothing else but a reduction of testosterone production. Testosterone is a hormone in males which is responsible for the proper growth of male sexual characteristics. As a result of decline of testosterone, a female hormone estrogen begins to increase. This disorder of hormone developed female kind of breasts in males. The only treatment to get rid of this is the surgical procedure. Fortunately, this is not a serious disease that it would cause any danger to life but it can emotionally disturb a man on a serious note.
It is observed that eighty percent of cases which are lookalike gyno. Those in which there is no such symtoms of gyno but a simple chest fat which can be treated by some exercises without going through any surgical treatment. It is really good news that one can fix chest fat by following these three simple easy tips:
- One should reduce carb in their meal. The first simple tip to get rid of your chest fat, you should have an eye on your calorie intake. You should decrease the calories by reducing your total number of daily calories. There is no hard and fast rule to reduce chest fat. It’s a simple rule to lose weight and chest fat is not different. There is no such mechanism to reduce weight of any particular area of the body. It simply means that it cannot just reduce your fatty chest!
- A second tip to reduce chest fat is to strengthen your chest muscle with Push-ups. Push-ups are a basic and effective exercise. It’s an exercise which helps you make your chest muscle strong and more tone. Especially for the chest chubbiness, you have to change your daily life. You have to turn yourself a gym person. You need to be more active. You must set your routine of doing push-ups three to four times a week. Push-ups will build your chest muscles with strength and will make the chest look more toned.
- Strength training: weight and strength training is to improve physical attractiveness. A good strength-training program which includes bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting etc. can really help in reducing chest fat. Some remote chest exercises such as cable crossover and bench press may be a better option for building strength than bodyweight exercises. Repetition of these strength exercises has an eye capturing outcome in the form contouring your chest and trims your body in good shape. Decreasing Calories intake will be helpful for you to lose fat from chest and strength training will make the chest look more well-built and strong.
Health Issues in Saudi Arabia
- King Fahad Hospital Jeddah removes scissors from Child’s Brain
- 10 Miracles Black Cumin – The Remedy for Everything but Death
- 95% Saudi women got AIDS from their husbands
- Medical Prescriptions in Bad Handwriting by Doctors lead to bad consequences
- Face veil gives Healthy, Glowing and Beautiful Skin to Saudi Women – Skin Specialists