Today I am going to share with you a form. I don’t know precisely the name of this form but as an expatriate you will have to use it for following 5 purposes. For the ease of understanding, I will call it as “Iqama Form”. If you are intending to go to Jawazat for any of the following 5 purposes, make sure you have downloaded this form, print and filled it. If you don’t know Arabic, it is better to ask someone else to fill it. There are people sitting in front of Jawazat offices, they can also fill it for SR 10.
- Apply for First Iqama of Dependents in Saudi Arabia
- Apply for Exit Re-Entry Visa for your Dependents (Manually)
- Apply for Iqama of Newly Born Baby – Born inside Saudi Arabia
- Apply for Iqama of Newly Born Child – Born outside Saudi Arabia
- Procedure of (Transfer of Information) Naqal Maloomat of Passport