ZamZam water has great significance for Muslims but the distribution of water was a big challenge for authorities in past. Owing to the emerging needs for large number of ZamZam water bottles distribution, Saudi government has established a distribution center in Makkah named King Abdullah ZamZam Water Distribution Center. This distribution center has made it quite convenient for families and for single persons to get water bottles through an automated system. The distribution system is based on pre define steps and has made water purchase much more easy as compare to past years. The warehouses at distribution center have capacity to store 1.5 million bottles and the second one can store up to 200,000 bottles.
The details about cost and limit of bottles availability on one visit for single persons and families is as follows;
- Each bottle of 10 liters cost SR 5
- You can take 4 bottles yourself and 4 bottles for every person under your Iqama. For example, if your wife is under your iqama, you can take 8 bottles at a time.
- The above mentioned quota of 8 bottles is replenished after every 15 days. You can come again after 15 days to take another set of 8 bottles.
Procedure to Buy ZamZam Water Bottles from King Abdullah ZamZam Water Distribution Center, Makkah
- The drivers can park their cars in the wide parking of King Abdullah ZamZam water distribution center. There are number of entrances which can be used to get into center. The water bottle rates are set and remained fixed throughout the year. Enter the parking area of King Abdullah ZamZam Water Distribution Center and park your car anywhere. Now you can enter the center from any door.
- There is a small building room in the middle of distribution center. Go there and provide your and your wife’s iqama. The attendant will fill out your details in system and will ask you to visit payment counter. If you are Single, you don’t need to come here. Just follow the next step.
- On payment counter there are several lanes, provide your iqama and make payment at the counter and tell the attendant how many bottles you want from your quota.
- Receive barcode, get the shopping cart from right side and visit the automated counter.
- On your turn you have to place your receipt on bar code reader and the machine will provide one bottle, for next bottle you have to place the receipt again and the process will go on until you will receive the total bottles you requested. The payment and number of bottle details will be shown on an adjacent screen. This was the last step and now you are free to go home with your ZamZam water bottles.
- How to Carry Zamzam Water from Saudi Airlines free of Cost?
- How to make sure that the Zamzam Water is Genuine?
- 10 Amazing Facts about ZamZam Water
- Etiquettes of Drinking ZamZam Water
- Where to buy Zamzam Water in Riyadh?