If you have lovely pink lips then you can have a perfect lovely smile as your lips beautify your expressions. The pink lips help you in creating a beautiful smile that is long lasting. Many people complain about their lips appearing pale which creates problem. The darker or pale dry lips never appear appealing to anyone. There are various reasons which can result in the darkness of the lips. For example use of tobacco, use of low quality cosmetic products, low blood circulations, stress, prolong illness or weather change. One should adopt a proper care routine in order to maintain healthy and pink lips. There are plenty of pocket friendly home remedies that can help you to maintain pink lips without spending a lot of money.
- MOITURIZE YOUR LIPS: Our skin of lips appears dry because it contains very less amount of sebum (oil) so you must always moisturize your lips in order to keep them pink. For example Petroleum jelly and Natural lipbalms.
- Milk and use of Pomegranate seeds: This is very easy remedy to obtain beautiful pink lips. Crush some pomegranate seeds and use its juice with milk cream to make a paste. Use it at least for a month. This will make your lips appear pink and healthier.
- Cucumber: Cucumber juice helps to lighten the darkened lips therefore you can easily rub a slice of cucumber against your lips. Leave it for few minutes then rinse off.
- ROSE PETALS WITH MILK: Or natural pink lips, soak rose petals in milk for almost an hour. Then add Glycerin and honey to make the mixture of all four ingredients. Apply the paste for 10 to 15 minutes and wash off. You will fall in love with the amazing results.
- TREAT WITH LEMON: You can simply rub lemon slice against your lips, as lemon juice is an excellent bleaching agent. Another quick remedy is to cut a slice of lemon and sprinkle some sugar on it. Now rub this against your lips and see the magic. The lemon will bleach the darkness whereas the sugar will help to exfoliate dead skin cells making the lips pink.
- COMBINATION OF BERRIES: Dark lips problems can be easily treated with berries including strawberries and raspberries. They contain acids that cure problems related to dark lips. Crush a strawberry; add honey and alovera to make a thick paste. Apply this paste and leave it for 5 minutes then rinse off. This paste can also serve the purpose of a lip balm.
- TURMERIC WITH MILK: Mix turmeric powder and milk to get a paste. Apply it on your lips. You can also use turmeric powder with grams flour, but this is not good for dry lips.
- Scrub your lips with toothbrush
- Always take off your makeup before sleeping
- Quit smoking
- Drink plenty of water
- Don’t lick your lips unnecessarily.
- Protect your skin and lips by using sunscreen
Health Issues in Saudi Arabia
- 4 Benefits of applying Lemon Juice on Skin
- 15 Tips to get rid of Gas Pain without medication
- 9 Natural Ways to get rid of Dark Circles under your Eyes
- When you should start worrying about your Mole?
- Why do Mosquitoes love to bite certain people over others?