This is for all the single guys out there ready to get coupled sooner or later. The questions for those guys who are living abroad, whether they want to go back home in Pakistan and get married or they are just planning to find a girl and get married in the countries they are currently living in. For example countries like UK, US, Canada or Saudi nationals? Or there are those people who are living in Pakistan whether they would like to marry a Pakistani girl born or raised abroad or they would like to marry a foreigner? Without getting into complex regions or zone classification, family values etc, let us do a simple and straightforward comparison:
- Morally upright and culturally aware: Most Pakistani girls brought up and live in the culture of values. They hold on those moral codes passed to them throughout their life. She always keeps in mind what their roots and limits are. Family and values have played an important role in making a person; the Pakistani girls have high moral and family values. So the cultural value in which a Pakistani woman is living would be appreciable.
- Honest wives with their husbands: Pakistani woman is sincere and loyal to her husband. She does not only listen to her spouse but also they are honest with their husband in every matter.
- Best cooks: All Pakistani women are good cooks generally. They are trained at a very early age in basic culinary abilities such as cooking, cleaning, sewing and knitting etc. So if you decided to tie a knot with Pakistani woman, then it is a perfect choice because she has been taught to speak softly, make perfectly round ‘rotis’ and smile at your annoying relations very well.
- Heavy Birth Rate: Pakistani woman have kids with a small age difference between them. They are also treated as baby making machines.
- Female members are told and trained to the household chores so they can take care of their children and they have skills to be good and caring mothers.
- Willing to live with in-laws despite of being at odds with them: They desire to live in a joint family system with her in laws even though their life style does not match with her. She obeys them, respects them and takes care of them.
- She is less demanding of worldly things and wants to sacrifice for her husband: As a Pakistani woman is loyal to her husband; she never demands anything from her husband which is out of reach for him. She does not demand materialistic thing which her husband can’t afford.
- Understands what "honor" stands for: Pakistani woman’s up bringing is done in an environment where she is taught to give honor to every person. It is in her roots that she respects every relation and admires them.
- Lower divorce rates: Divorce is a shameful matter for most of the Pakistani families. That is why she has to continue her marriage even if she is not happy in a relationship.
Getting Married in KSA
- 4 Unique Benefits of marrying a Moroccan Girl for a Saudi Resident
- 6 Benefits of marrying a Filipino Girl for a Saudi Resident
- Why you should not marry an Expatriate of KSA – 7 Reasons
- 4 Benefits for Expats Married to Saudi Girl
- 7 Benefits of Getting Married in Early Age