Weekends are the most delightful moments of everybody’s life. It feels sun is shining bright on last working day and birds are singing sweet songs. Joy is at its peak and every minute is full of energy and charisma. You can hardly find a person here in KSA who will not be feeling happy on Thursday. From the start of week people keep on waiting for Thursday to come and when it arrives, the happiness of employees is worth watching. Besides the happiness associated with a typical weekend, Thursday has several others reasons for a person to feel happy and relieved.
- The Pre-Weekend day: What’s better than the pre-weekend night? Nothing else! Thursday is loved and waited most obviously because it is followed by the shiny day of Friday. The happiest moment of everybody’s life
- Energy level is highest: The energy level is highest on the last working day that is Thursday for sure. Everyone wants to do something productive and creative. Even those who are so much interested in doing work, try to give their best output just to make themselves feel satisfied that they worked whole week and deserve a peaceful holiday.
- Parties rock on Thursdays: Whichever party is due in an office, whether is a birthday bash or official welcome or farewell lunch, every party has to be celebrated on Thursdays. Fun workshops are also to be held on Thursdays. Thursday seems the second name of blessing for Saudi people.
- Courtesy at its peak: If you are new in KSA, you must have noticed one thing that everybody switches to courtesy mode on Thursday. Even if something annoying happens, people digest it easily and happily if it happens on Thursday. So you can commit a blunder on Thursday, hopefully circumstances will not be that much horrible like other days of a week ;)
- Lot of activities to do: If you will start counting that what you want to do on weekends, there must be an endless list. Enjoying at beach, exploring restaurants, sleeping for hours and hangouts with friends, these are few top of the list activities of most of the people on weekend.
- A loud no to dieting: There is no concept of dieting on weekend or a day before it. Thursdays are open for cheating dieting and eating till the stomach starts hurting.
- Road mania: Thursday is a best day to enjoy road trips. You can go on long drive without fearing tiredness and no need to hurry to going back home. It holiday on next day and you can visit any place whether it is a desert or dessert.
- Black Thursday offers: Like black Friday in West, stores in KSA offer special discounts and deals on Thursdays. You can avail huge discounts and enjoy you’re desired things on week days with a happy and heavy purse still after bulk of shopping.
- Movie marathon: No worries about getting up early in morning, so you are free to watch more than one movie on Thursday.
Source: Destination KSA
- 10 Ways to get over the bad feelings after weekend ends on Sunday
- Weekends are not part of Annual Leave, SR 100,000 fine for Violation
- 7 Best Restaurants in Jeddah to visit on a weekend
- 6 Best Restaurants in Riyadh to visit during a weekend
- 11 Stupid Questions asked by People in Saudi Arabia