If you are living in the UK and want to invite any of your relatives, friends or family members to your country on visitor visa, you will have to send them an invitation letter. Many people don’t know what to write in the invitation letter so I have attached a sample invitation letter to apply for the UK visa from Saudi Arabia. This letter accompanied by some other documents needs to be sent to the country from which your family is applying for the UK visa.
You need to print Invitation Letter to Apply for the UK Visa from Saudi Arabia on a blank page and sign it. Your home address should also be mentioned in the letter along with other particulars such as your resident identity card or passport number in the UK. You also need to send following documentation along with it.
- Salary Certificate from Employer
- Salary slips in case you are an employee
- Tax Returns in case you are self-employed
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Resident Identity Card
- Bank Statement for the preceding 6 months
We have explained in detail the procedure your family needs to adopt in Saudi Arabia to apply for the visitor visa of the UK. Recommended: Procedure to Apply for the UK (United Kingdom) Visitor Visa from Saudi Arabia
Travelling from KSA to Other Countries
- Procedure to Apply for the UK (United Kingdom) Visitor Visa from Saudi Arabia
- Procedure to Apply for Schengen Visa from Saudi Arabia
- Procedure to Apply for Thailand Visit Visa from Saudi Arabia
- Procedure Apply for Turkey visit visa from Saudi Arabia
- Procedure to Apply for Malaysian Visit Visa from Saudi Arabia
- Procedure to Apply for E-Visa of UAE (Dubai) for GCC Residents