Some people are ashamed of others looking at their dark knees, elbow, neck or underarms. Such people often find themselves very embarrassed to face others. Though there might be several reasons for the darkening of skin in those areas, there are numerous ways in which it can be tackled. Below are a few natural remedies to help you get rid of any and all dark patches or areas on your skin;
- Milk: Mix 1 tbsp of curd with 1 tbsp of milk and add 2 tbsp of flour until a paste has been formed. Apply the paste on your underarms and let it be for 15 minutes, after which you should wash it with water.
- Cucumber: Crush the cucumber until a juice like consistency is achieved, mix it with a bit of turmeric and lime juice. Apply to your skin and wash after 15-20 minutes.
- Chickpea mask: Mix 2 tbsp chickpea flour, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and yogurt with a bit of turmeric, and make a paste. Apply to the darkened skin and leave it be for 1 hour. Wash it with water. For best results do daily for 2 weeks.
DARK ELBOWS AND KNEES
- Sugar: Make a mixture which contains equal parts sugar and olive oil. Apply the paste to the darkened area and keep rubbing for 5 minutes. Wash it off with a cleanser and warm water.
- Lemon: Take the lemon juice and apply on to your knees and / or elbows and rub them for 2 minutes each. Leave them be for 20 minutes and later rinse with warm water, after which you will apply some cream. You may also add honey to the lemon juice in order to achieve a better result.
- Almonds: Apply almond oil on to your desired area and keep rubbing for 5 minutes. You will need to repeat this procedure for several days in order to notice the difference. You should always heat the oil before applying it.
DARK PATCHES ON NECK
- Baking Soda: Mix baking soda and water in the ratio 3: 1 and make a paste. Apply the paste on to the affected parts of the neck and leave it to dry. Wash it when dry. Do 2 times per week.
- Potatoes: Ground your potatoes and make a juice. Apply the potato juice on to your neck’s desired area. Leave it be for 15 minutes and then proceed to wash it off with cold water. Adding lemon juice to the potato juice will enhance the effects even more. You can follow the same steps. In order to completely rid yourself of a black neck you need to do this daily and you can apply it on any acne scars as well.
- Aloe Vera: Apply the gel of Aloe Vera on to the affected area of the neck. Proceed to rub your neck for 20 minutes after which you will wash it off with water. You should be doing this at least once, and can also be done several times, per day.
Health Issues in Saudi Arabia
- 10 Natural Tips to improve Hemoglobin level in your Blood
- 9 Steps to clean your lungs in 3 days naturally
- 9 Natural Ways to get rid of Dark Smoker’s Lips
- 12 Natural Tips to get rid of Smelly Feet
- 9 Natural Ways to get rid of Dark Circles under your Eyes