Though we may all be facing a lot of different type of skin problem such as Skin Tags, Age Spots, Warts and Blackheads etc., there are a variety of ways in which we can all tackle these skin issues and make sure they are gone for good. For those who are facing problems, and for those who are not, it is really important to read up as you never know when it might come handy.
- Castor Oil: Mix a few drops of castor oil into a pinch of baking soda and also 1 aspirin which is to be grounded. Rub the mixture on to your desired skin area such as mole or wart and leave it on for several hours or till it is dry. You should aim to repeat this process at least twice a day for an entire month to see proper results. You can also opt to cut out the baking soda as it does not suit all skin types and may be a bit harsh.
- Aloe Vera: Apply fresh gel of Aloe Vera on the mole and put on a cotton bandage. Let it be for 4 hours or until gel is completely absorbed. Repeat three times daily.
- Garlic: Crush a clove of garlic and then place it on the mole. Attach a bandage and let it be over night. Repeating daily or often will make moles fall off your skin. Be careful while using garlic as it may irritate your skin.
- Onion Juice: Apply onion juice on to mole or wart with a cotton swab and let it be for 30 minutes then rinse. You can mix apple cider vinegar in to the onion juice.
- Flaxseed Oil: Mix flaxseed oil, ground flax seeds and honey and then apply to desired area and let it sit for 1 hour. Repeat thrice daily.
- Grapefruit seed extract: Apply one drop on to the area and place a bandage. Let it sit for 1 hour and repeat 3 times daily for a month at least.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Soak a cotton ball and apply on desired area and then attach a bandage. Let it sit for an hour and repeat daily for a total of 10 days. If there is any scarring after removal of the warts or moles apply coconut oil to the area.
- Frankincense Essential Oil: Mix the essential oil with olive oil in a ratio of 1: 8. Apply this mixture on to the desired area and let it sit for a few hours. Repeat 3 times daily for some weeks in order to see results. Keep the routine on till after you have seen results.
- Pineapple Juice: Apply a cotton ball soaked in pineapple juice on to the desired area and leave on till the next day. For the best results of this remedy, repeat this twice daily, for at least a few weeks. Lemon juice, sour apple juice and grapefruit juice can also be used.
Health Issues in Saudi Arabia
- When you should start worrying about your Mole?
- What are Blackheads? Why do you have them?
- Women need to sleep more than Men - Science Proves
- 6 reasons you should not clean your ears with cotton swabs
- Eye Drops without Doctor’s Advice can cause blindness