At the time of filling some forms, you might need Iqama issuance date. I remember at the time of applying for E-Visa of UAE, they ask for iqama issuance date. Since this information is not available on the face of Iqama, people really don’t know from where to get this information. One good step taken by the Saudi Government is introducing technology in the government departments and giving access of web portals to expatriates. Now with the improved systems, you can access to some basic but important information online. I will explain in the lines below, how to check the date when your iqama was issued.
- First of all, you must have an activated ministry of interior account. If you don’t have an account, create an account from this link. I have explained the step by step procedure to create Ministry of Interior Account in this article. ”Register for MOI Account”
- If you already have an account with MOI, you need to login to it. The procedure to login to MOI has been changed significantly. New procedure is explained in this link “Process to login to MOI (Abshir) account”
Once you have successfully logged in to the MOI account, just click on the “Dashboard” icon given on the upper right side of the screen. A new screen will open containing many important details related to your account. Now just look at the left side of your screen where your full name is stated along with your picture, you will find your birthdate and marital status there. You need to click on the “More Details” link given under this.
A new screen will be opened containing details of your iqama number, name, birth date, birth country, marital status, nationality, religion and some other details. You need to find iqama information on this page. As you can see in the attached screenshot, iqama issuance date is available there. You can see how easy it is to know about the issuance date of the Iqama from your MOI account.
It is important to mention here that you can get issuance date of Iqama online using the above mentioned method. However, issuance date of dependent’s iqama is still not available in the system. The issue date of your dependent’s Iqama is exactly 1 year before its expiry date.
- How to Check Iqama Expiry Date Online?
- Procedure to check Criminal Record registered under your name Online
- Register your Mobile Ownership through MOI (Absher) Account using Wthiq service
- Procedure to Access to the Travel History of Iqama Holder in Saudi Arabia
- Procedure to Get “Sponsor ID” in Saudi Arabia through MOI Account