If you are living in Saudi Arabia, you must have heard someone stating that his/her house is haunted. There is a large proportion of public who believe that their houses are haunted and there are some supernatural activities going on there. I have already published numerous articles on this subject. Many stories of haunted houses are just stories and there is no reality behind it. However, if your house is really haunted, you will feel one or more of these 10 frightening signs at your home.
- Electronic Disturbances: Are any light switches going off or on, all by themselves. Sometimes you notice that the television changed the channel itself, or it experiences some strange type of interference on the telephone or radio. It is hard to say that these things are definitely caused by any unintended house guests, but if you see your home appliances moving about on their own, it’s best to get out of there ASAP.
- Objects mysteriously disappearing: Do you ever lose something such as your cell phone, remote or car keys, and have them turn up at the strangest of places. Or even worse, right back where you had kept it initially. This may be the result of the DOP or Disappearing Object Phenomenon. Nobody knows where these objects go to, but are not there initially.
- Strange Noises: Any haunting can manifest as grumbling or a faint whisper. You may be hearing footsteps in the hallway. There have been several reports of animalistic and guttural sounds coming from the house in the cases of possessions and demons.
- Rogue Shadows: Though shadows may come in any size or shape, dark specters or black outlines with black mass, may silhouette into the shape of a human. Some may be clearer to identify than the others, but in any case, eye floaters or lurking shadows may very well be a sign that your house is haunted.
- Abnormal Animal Behavior: It is said that the animals and small children can be prone to any ongoing activity in the paranormal world. Little children and house pets such as cats and dogs can sense any such activity and will start acting strangely. However the animals may react to infrasound or sound which humans cannot hear.
- Night terrors and Strange Dreams: Sleep paralysis can explain several sensations which can be extremely terrifying. Waking up to the fear or terror of having something or somebody else present in your room, hear footsteps and even feel something pressing on your chest.
- Indescribable feelings: Dreams are another thing, but have you ever had the feeling that somebody might be watching you? That there is somebody or something in the room with you even though physically you are alone? Ever felt a sudden chill in the air or the feeling of being touched by something? If these are a regular occurrence in your home, it could be haunted.
- History of darkness: Every single house has a previous history, some of which may be darker than the others. If your house is quite old, you should definitely learn the history of your house. Even non haunted houses have dark pasts such as suicide, rape, murder and emotional turmoil.
- Ghostly Apparition: Last but not least, the most sure fire way to know if your house is haunted. A full body apparition is quite rare, but it does happen. If you do see something like this, do take a picture and get the hell out of your house.
Magic in Saudi Arabia
- Perfume to counter Magic Spells is now available in Saudi Market
- Who lives in the Haunted Houses of Saudi Arabia?
- Children not ready to go to School due to presence of “Jinns” in Madina
- Most Haunted House of Jeddah
- Residents call to demolish Haunted Houses in Jeddah