Yogurt is full of healthy protein and it contains sufficient amount of Calcium to boost the process of bone building. Nowadays you can easily get your hands on variety of Yogurt depending upon your taste. The vast variety includes Greek yogurt, plain yogurt, flavored yogurt, organic or soy yogurt.
- Yogurt gives you flat abs: According to the latest research, intake of 18 ounces yogurt a day can help you drop a jeans size. It is low in calories and therefore it is perfect food for weight loss. Nutrition professor and lead study author Michael Zemel tells that the hormone cortisol present in your body is responsible for producing belly fat around the waist. So when you consume yogurt the sufficient amount of calcium prevents your fat cells from producing more and more cortisol. This way it helps a person to shed more and more pounds quickly.
- Most brands of yogurt contain good-for-you bacteria: All kind of yogurts are loaded with heavy amount of probiotics which are the beneficial bugs residing in our digestive tracts. The probiotics actually fight the dangerous and harmful microorganisms that can create problems leading to intestinal functions.
- Yogurt is loaded with vitamins: Yogurt is a powerhouse of energy boosting minerals .It includes zinc, potassium, phosphorous and iodine. It also contains vitamin B12 which enhances the function of the nervous system, the main thing red blood cells.
- A cup of yogurt a day helps you to recover faster after a workout: While you are working out you can add yogurt in your diet .Yogurt provides the excellent source of proteins with low fats. Amino acids present in yogurt works perfectly to repair your muscle tissues.
- Not all yogurts have equal calcium and vitamin D: Yogurt is made up of high amount of calcium but the amount of calcium and vitamin D may vary from one brand to another. So while purchasing yogurt you must probe for yogurt that contains good amount of calcium and nutrients to boost your body.
- Yogurt may prevent high blood pressure: According to research the sufficient amount of Potassium present in yogurt helps to flush out the excessive amount of sodium from the body. When the sodium levels are balanced and modified it is easier for the body to main the blood pressure.
- A daily serving of yogurt keeps colds away: Yogurt comprises of healthy bacteria that is helpful to boost the immune system. Due to greater immunity levels the body is well prepared with a strong defense system against the harmful infections like cold, cough and fever.
- Yogurt can improve your smile: Although yogurt has high amount of sugar content but it never causes cavities.
- Raw doesn't mean better: Raw form of yogurt may not be suitable for everyone therefore the pasteurized version of yogurt should be one’s priority.
- Yogurt is a high-protein food: You must eat yogurt in a limited balanced portion as it is full of proteins and you might put up weight.
Food Issues in Saudi Arabia
- Top 10 Health Benefits of adding Garlic into your Daily Diet
- 10 Reasons to Eat an Apple a Day, which keeps the doctor away
- 14 Saudi Street Food Items which you should try ASAP
- Each Saudi resident wastes 250 Kg food annually
- 11 Unknown and Amazing Facts about Zaatar