Due to uncountable health benefits Olive oil is being used throughout the world. Olive oil is obtained by pressing Olives and is often associated with Mediterrean diet and cuisine. Olive oil is very low in cholesterol and therefore people are very fond of using extra virgin Olive oil. Use of Olive oil can enhance health in a plethora of ways.
- Perfect for Weight Loss: According to a study, people living along the Mediterranean consume almost twenty liters of extra virgin olive oil in a year. But surprisingly they are not fat at all. So using Olive oil can improve health. It helps to reduce weight easily because it contains low amount of fats. People wishing to achieve weight loss goals usually stick to olive oil for making salad dressings and protein diets.
- It is good for sex life: Olive oil is very beneficial to improve sex life. Use of Olive oil helps to improve the circulation of blood all over the body parts.
- Cures and controls Diabetes: Regular intake of extra virgin Olive oil prevents a number of diseases including Diabetes and heart problems. Monosaturated fats that are present in Olive oil reduce the risk of Diabetes. Eating Olive oil also helps to balance and regulate the Insulin levels in the body.
- Pain Relief: Extra virgin Olive oil contains a compound named as oleocanthal. This particular substance is known to have anti-flammatory properties. It can be used as a pain relief medicine curing various pains.
- Food for Skin: Olive oil is perfect skin booster as it can be applied to skin as a moisturizer in cold climate. Olive oil can also be used as a perfect makeup remover and is suitable for all age groups. Applying Olive oil on eyebrows and aye lashes can improve the hair growth. According to a recent research study, Olive oil can fight against the symptoms of malignant melanoma which is known as the most dangerous kind of skin cancer.
- Fights Osteoporosis: Olive oil helps to improve the fragile bones and makes them stronger. Women suffering from osteoporosis can use Olive oil supplements as it demonstrates amazing outcomes in the treatment of this disease.
- Helps to reduce depression: Taking higher amount of Olive oil can reduce the chances of depression. Other than depression and stress problems, Olive oil is effective for the treatment of patients suffering from breast cancers. Oleic acid found in Olive oil works fast to fight the cancer cells.
- Strengthens your Immune system: Olive oil is a valuable asset to boost your immune system as it contains a huge amount of antioxidants. It helps the body to develop resistance against all bacterial attacks and foreign infections.
- Reduces the risk of Alzheimer Disease: Eating good amount of oil olive can reduce the risk of falling victim to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Pregnancy Aid: Women can easily get rid of stretch marks that appear usually after pregnancy.
- Longevity: Using extra virgin oil can help you live longer and healthier because of its low fat nature.
Food Issues in Saudi Arabia
- Top 10 Health Benefits of adding Garlic into your Daily Diet
- 10 Reasons to Eat an Apple a Day, which keeps the doctor away
- 14 Saudi Street Food Items which you should try ASAP
- Each Saudi resident wastes 250 Kg food annually
- 11 Unknown and Amazing Facts about Zaatar