Avocado is the fruit of the avocado tree, called Persea Americana. These trees exist at South Central Mexico. It is basically a large berry containing one seed. Avocados are also referred to as a nutrient booster. Having avocados in one’s diet can lead to a healthier, energetic and happy life and serves as a booster. This fruit is blessed with powerful beneficial health advantages. The avocados have become a more popular fruit in healthy diet chart. It is often called as a super food. In America the Avocados are recently considered to be an important fruit in "their fruit baskets". It is usually shaped like a pear and has green color.
- Avocados are very nutritious with numerous nutrients, including 20 different vitamins and minerals. Some of the most abundant nutrients are Vitamin K, Folate, Vitamin C, Potassium, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin E. It also contains small amounts of Manganese, Zinc, Magnesium, Copper, Iron, Phosphorous, Vitamin A, B1, B2 and B3.
- Avocados are naturally very rich in potassium. As high potassium intake is always helpful to reduce blood pressure which otherwise is a major risk element for heart attacks. So taking Avocados helps to keep in control blood pressure problems.
- As One study showed that avocado is beneficial and a good remedy in preventing from cancer. It may also help to lower side effects of chemotherapy in human lymphocytes.
- Avocado is a very useful fruit in eye therapy. Avocados are very important and helpful for eye health and it also decreases the risk of macular degeneration and cataracts. They can help to get rid of your dark circles. Cut avocado slices and place on dark circle area for few minutes daily. Therefore, eating avocados must give you benefits for eye health over a long time period.
- Avocado can also work wonderful for your skin. Avocados are also used in facials or as exfoliating mask for skin.
- Avocado oil may also be helpful for Arthritis patients. There are many types of arthritis and many people suffering from these chronic problems. Avocado oil significantly lowers symptoms of arthritis. Intake of avocados on regular basis leads to less weight, also a lower BMI and less belly fat.
- Eating avocado is helpful in reducing cholesterol graph significantly. It increases HDL (the “good”) cholesterol by up to 11% and decreases LDL (bad cholesterol) by up to 22%. One dietary survey found that people who take avocados in their meals have much higher nutrient intake and also a lower graph rate of metabolic syndrome.
Not only just avocados are healthy but they are also incredibly delicious and can go with all types of foods. You can add them to your meal including your salads and various other foods or can simply eat plain. In short, Avocado is an awesome and healthy fruit which keeps you away from so many health issues and help you keep yourself fit and strong.
Food Issues in Saudi Arabia
- Top 10 Health Benefits of adding Garlic into your Daily Diet
- 10 Reasons to Eat an Apple a Day, which keeps the doctor away
- 14 Saudi Street Food Items which you should try ASAP
- Each Saudi resident wastes 250 Kg food annually
- 11 Unknown and Amazing Facts about Zaatar