The boycott of Israel is a collective boycott by many countries mostly Arab states. Beside Arabs, Asian countries are involved too. There are top 18 countries that reject or don't consider passports from Israel. Boycott of countries collectively means to prevent countries from trading with Israel, not contributing to Israel's economic and military activities. Preliminary to the establishment of Israel, the Arab states collectively boycotted in order to weaken the roots of Israel as well as to stop Israelis immigration to the region. Here is the list of top 18 Countries that boycott Israel.
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia is a charter member of Arab league. The Kingdom supported Palestinians many times. They don’t have any official formal relation with Israel. Its citizens are not allowed to travel to Israel.
- Pakistan: It is mentioned in Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s passport that this passport is valid for all countries of the world except Israel. Pakistan is among those UN member countries which do not consider Israel as an independent state since its establishment.
- Bangladesh: Bangladesh is also among UN member countries which still do not recognize the existence of Israel. Bangladesh officially bans its citizens traveling to Israel. Bangladesh supports a sovereign Palestinian state and does not support Israel's illegal possession of Palestine.
- QATAR: Israel’s passport is not applicable within Qatar boundaries. Also Israel and Qatar do not have any current diplomatic relations.
- Algeria: Algeria doesn't accept entry to any citizen holding a passport of Israel. Also Algeria doesn't entertain visa stamp of Israel in passport.
- United Arab Emirates: UAE have no formal diplomatic relation with Israel nor is the passport applicable in Emirates boundaries.
- YEMEN: The relations between Israel and Yemen are very tense. Israeli stamps or any other indication of a connection with Israel is not applicable in Yemen.
- IRAN: The diplomatic official relationship between Israel and Iran is highly painful and extremely week. Currently the two states are considered as a deep root enemy of each other.
- IRAQ: Iraq also has no formal diplomatic relations. It did not ever declare Israel as a established Jewish state so the two states are never friendly.
- LIBYA: Libya also lacks diplomatic formal relations with Israel. Israeli passport’s admission is refused in Libya boundaries.
- SUDAN: Sudan is one of the top 18 countries of Arab league who declared that its relation with Israel can never be normalized.
- KUWAIT: State of Kuwait refuses entry to anyone having a passport issued by Israel or any kind of document which is needed for traveling to the State of Israel.
- SYRIA: Syria never recognized the establishment Israel and does not accept their passports into Syrian boundaries. Israel and Syria both are considered as enemies. Usually Syria prohibits its citizens to go to Israel.
- LEBANON: Israeli citizens or any other person who possess passport bearing stamps, visas, or seals issued by Israel are strictly not permitted in Lebanon. They may also be subjected to arrest or in state of captivity for further inspection.
- BRUNEI: Brunei also doesn’t have cultural social, economic, diplomatic relations with Israel. Brunei does not accept Israeli passport or any stamp.
- OMAN: Although Oman has minimal relation terms with Israel, as occasionally Israelis can enter just as a tourist to Oman. Economic cooperation between Israel and Oman is not significant too.
- MALAYSIA: Israel and Malaysia both states do not carry any formal diplomatic relations. Admissions are refused of Israeli passports unless holding a letter of approval from the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- DJIBOUTI: Djibouti is also included among those 18 countries that refused admission of Israelis within its boundaries.
Israel – Gaza
- The Conflict between Palestine and Israel
- History of Palestine – from beginning till today
- History of Israel – from beginning till today
- Why Adolf Hitler Killed 6 million Jews?
- Major Reasons why Muslims and Christians HATE Jews