The entire Muslim Ummah went into deep depression and stress as soon as they heard about the fact that Houthis targeted the Holy Kaaba in Makkah with a missile attack. I am personally felt so much pain in my heart, not because the missile was fired to the Makkah but I am not able to digest how someone who claim himself Muslim can target the House of Allah? Two groups of Muslims might have differences between each other but if one targets the Holy City of Makkah; you don’t need a scholar to establish the reality of his religion. Local and International media has been talking about this barbaric act of targeting Makkah, but today I am going to bring 7 important facts which all of you must know about this missile attack to Makkah.
- A ballistic missile was fired by the Houthis on 27th Oct 2016 at around 9:00 pm from the Saada province of Yemen which is located near to the border of Saudi Arabia.
- The ballistic missile was intercepted by the Saudi forces just 65 km away from the Holy City of Makkah. The speed of a normal ballistic missile is around 20,000 km per hour. It means a ballistic missile fired from the Saada province of Yemen will require only 90 seconds reaching to the Holy city of Makkah (500 Km). At the time when it was intercepted, it was only 11 seconds away from the Holy City. It shows that the reaction time of Saudi forces was less than 80 seconds. Moreover, they also had to take care of the fact that the missile is not intercepted in heavily populated areas. So much to do in 80 seconds, isn’t it?
- This is not the first time Houthis and ISIS have attacked the Holy cities of Makkah and Madina. Earlier in this year, they tried to attack the Holy City of Madina. I have a solid belief that the responsibility to rescue the two Holy places is with Allah so I have nothing to worry about it. We have tens of examples in the past when Allah has saved these Holy places from the attacks of Kuffar. Recommended: 7 Facts you need to know about the blast in Masjid al Nabawi – 4 Videos including CCTV
- It is an established fact that the Houthis are supported by the government of Iran. The entire world knows that the Iran is behind all this mess and it is not even the first time Iran has attacked or tried to attack the Holy city of Makkah. They have tried to attack many times before. Recommended: Insight of the 1987 Attack on Makkah by Irani Pilgrims
- After the entire world condemned the attack on Makkah by Houthis, they have finally come up with a statement that the ballistic missile was actually set to target King Abdul Aziz Airport in Jeddah and not Makkah.
- This is not an attack on Saudi Arabia; it is a willful aggression on Islam. It is an attack on the 1.5 billion Muslims all around the world. It is an attack on the dignity of Islam and all the Muslim Ummah is standing behind Saudi Arabia to counter these attacks in an appropriate way.
- The missile was intercepted at the Barzah village of Saudi Arabia which is located at around 65 km away from the Holy city of Makkah. However, the residents of Barzah village didn’t bother too much about the missile attack as the traffic flow and all the normal activities continued as usual.
- President-elect of the Iranian Resistance “strongly” condemned the targeting of the holy city of Makkah with rockets launched from inside Yemen on Oct. 29. Maryam Radjavi said the strikes were under the supervision of Quds Force, and ordered by Iranian leader Ali Khamenei. She referred to the attack as a “declaration of war to all Muslims around the world”.
Source: Saudi Gazette
Security Conditions in Saudi Arabia
- How ISIS (Daesh) attract women to be their slaves?
- 7 Facts you need to know about the blast in Masjid al Nabawi – 4 Videos including CCTV
- Why do Muslim terrorists blow themselves up inside Masjids?
- Why do we (Muslims) apologize for terrorist attacks all over the world?
- 5 Ways in which you are helping terrorists without knowing it