Life and Death is part of this life. Death is always tragic news which creates panic among the family members and closed relatives of the deceased person. However, what makes panic more critical is the lack of information in such cases. I have already explained in detail the procedure you need to adopt after death of any of your friend or family member in Saudi Arabia. Burying is only allowed after the procedure is complete. Recommended: Procedure to follow after death of an expatriate in Saudi Arabia
The Procedure to follow after the death of an expatriate in Saudi Arabia has been explained in detail in the link provided above. However, the procedure requires you to download and fill a form to finalize the process. The form 60 delete dependents from Civil Register is given below.
Other Procedures related to Jawazat & MOI
- Power of Attorney for Death Compensation Cases
- Death Formalities for Expats in Saudi Arabia
- Death Formalities for U.S. Citizens in Saudi Arabia
- Death Compensation Procedure in Saudi Arabia
- List of Cargo Companies for the Repatriation of Dead Body