Several of the expatriate and Saudi families keep pets in their homes; hence there are several pet stores and vets in the Kingdom which make it possible to keep a pet. Prior to getting a pet, it is best to check with the landlord. Several residential areas in Saudi Arabia do not allow dogs, but the compounds are usually pet-friendly.
- The Tilad Veterinary Clinic: The Tilad Veterinary Clinic is in the city of Riyadh in Saudi Arabia and is the first authorized specialized veterinary center which operates in Saudi Arabia. The Tilad Veterinary clinic has state of the art technology, licensed technicians and a complete staff which can cater to every possible need of a pet. It is in Janadriyah, Riyadh near the Jaresh station. You can contact them at +96618030606; you can email them of firstname.lastname@example.org, or go visit their official website www.tilad.com.sa
- Pet Care – European Veterinary Clinic: These days the pets are considered as being one of the family members and need medical attention from time to time. The type of medical attention may change with the stage of life they may be in and Pet Care will cater to these needs. While usually the clinic is open in the mornings from 9 am to 1 pm, on Saturdays, it is open in the evenings from 4 pm up till 10 pm. You can contact them on +966026676330. You can email them at email@example.com or visit their website www.eurovetclinic.com
- Green Crown Agricultural and Veterinary Services: The GCAVS offers a wide range of services for the pets as well as pet owners. They have boarding facilities for the pets in case the family is going on a trip or vacation. They provide vaccinations and Intensive Care Unit for the treatment of ill pets. They also supply pet food and accessories. It is located at the Prince Faisal Bin Fahad Street located in Al Khobar. You can contact them on 03-8980480, email them at GreenCrown@alrashidmall.com or visit their website www.greencrown2003.tripod.com for more information.
- Saudi Veterinary Clinic: The Saudi veterinary clinic is a chain veterinary clinic located in different regions in the Kingdom. The staff consists of multiple nationalities that are the best at what they do. The staff is highly experienced and can help the pets as well as pet owners in many ways. A website is also available for the Saudi Veterinary Clinic and you can visit them at www.saudivets.com.
- The Jeddah Clinic can be contacted on +96626912896 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Al Khobar Clinic, which is located near the Carlton Hotel on King Fahad Road can be contacted on +966138575173, you can even email them at email@example.com
- The Riyadh Clinic, which is by appointment only, can be contacted on +966-1-456-8736. Prospective customers or anybody with inquiries may choose to contact them also by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Procedure to Take Pets out of Saudi Arabia
- Procedure to bring Pets in Saudi Arabia
- 8 Best Hospitals in Jeddah specializing in 8 different medical fields
- Top 8 Most Expensive Cigarette Brands in the World
- 15 Best Massage Centers in Jeddah for relaxing experience