Philippines is a beautiful country to visit but you will not find many people from Saudi Arabia travelling to this destination for vacation. It is famous for its beautiful beaches and water activities. It is an open country so people from Saudi Arabia who are deprived of many entertainment opportunities, can enjoy openly there. It is not very expensive and SAR to THB is only 13.30 at the time of writing this article. Hotels, food and transport almost everything is cheap as compare to Saudi Arabia. Today we are going to share with you the Procedure to Apply for Philippines Visit Visa from Saudi Arabia
- Visa Free Access and On Arrival Visa to Philippines are available to 157 countries for a period of 30 days if they have a valid return ticket. You can check from the link provided at the end of the article if you are entitled to get visa free entry to the Philippines.
- Now you need to fill an application form for the Philippines visa. The application can be downloaded from this link. You need to submit this form to Philippines Embassy in Riyadh or Philippines Consulate in Jeddah along with following documents. Make sure you have all the documents to avoid any hassle.
- Personal appearance of the applicant is necessary as they have to notarize the signature of the applicant for which they charged SR 100.
- You need to bring 1 passport sized photographs with you. Make sure that your head, face and ears are visible.
- Copy of Passport: Your passport must be valid for 6 months from the intended date of travel. I would suggest you to apply with enough validity of passport so that it does not become the reason of rejection.
- Invitation Letter: If you are going for a business tour, you need to get an invitation letter from the company you are going to visit. This letter of invitation should explicitly state the name of the person who will bear the cost of travelling and accommodation in Philippines.
- Introduction Letter: You also need to get a letter from your sponsor in Saudi Arabia addressed to Philippines Consulate or Philippines Embassy stating your full salary and designation in the company. This letter needs to be stamped by the Chamber of Commerce of Saudi Arabia. Recommended: Sample Introduction Letter for Visa Processing in Saudi Arabia
- Bank Statement: It is better to attach the bank statement of previous 6 months irrespective of the case you are going there for recreational purpose or business tour. If balance of your bank statement is PHP 250,000 maintained throughout the period of 6 months, you are more likely to be accepted for Philippines visa.
- Copy of Iqama
- Exit Re-Entry visa covering the period of travel mentioned in the application form
- Confirmed booking of Airline ticket – Many people attach only booking without confirmation (Payment) which is cancelled after couple of days. At the time, when officials check your booking, they don’t find it which can become the cause of rejection of your visa.
- Confirming Hotel Bookings covering your stay in Philippines
- Cost of applying for the Philippines visa from Saudi Arabia is SR 120 plus SR 100 for notarization. They charge SR 200+100 from some nationalities including Pakistan.
- Once your passport is submitted to the Embassy or Consulate, it takes them one week to give you back your passport.
- Map Location of Philippines Consulate Jeddah is given below. It is better to be there by 9:00 am along with all the above-mentioned documents.
- Procedure to Apply for Thailand Visit Visa from Saudi Arabia
- 6 things you must know before travelling to Phuket, Thailand
- Procedure Apply for Turkey visit visa from Saudi Arabia
- Plan to Visit Istanbul in 3 Days - 13 Must Visit Places in Turkey