Are you looking for a spot or place to take a walk or run in? Are you simply tired of living enclosed between walls and buildings? There are several spots sprinkled around, however, these are the favorite ones.
- The Dammam Sea Front: There is a large space available in the Dammam Sea Front, which can be utilized completely by the runners in order to exercise with complete freedom and without having any concern of bumping into other people walking about in the area. You can see people of all ages, enjoying the open environment thanks to the various spots for picnics, playgrounds, and meditation. It is located at the Prince Muhammad Bin Fahd Street in Dammam.
- The Saihat Park: The green and lush trees of the Saihat Park makes it the best place to take a walk about in the summer. It has got routes of various lengths which allow the beginners and the experts to choose their routes. It is located on the King Abdul Aziz Road in Al Muntazah, Saihat.
- The Qatif Corniche: The ships and the graffiti art present on the adjacent side of the Qatif Corniche gives it a touch of urbanism amongst traditional and modern landscaping. The Qatif Corniche hosts many fun-filled events so it is always a surprise and fun experience while exercising in the cornice or simply just taking in the atmosphere. It is located on the Khaleej Road in Qatif.
- The Muraikabat Mountain Park: One of the most popular destinations to walk in the region, the Muraikabat Mountain Park is an extremely spacious and scenic location. With several people running, walking and exercising around you, it is highly likely that you will stay completely motivated in order to achieve your fitness goals for the day. The Muraikabat Mountain Park is located on the Yaqoot Alhamawy Street or the Alnuman Bin Basheer Street in Dammam.
- The Prince Saud Bin Naif Park, Khobar: A highly frequented location of the residents of the Khobar area, the Prince Saud Bin Naif Park has been laid out in a very beautiful technique with scenic pathways, fountains and greenery to provide a fresh and comfortable environment for all visitors to the park. Whether you want to sit and relax or run and exercise, the Prince Saud Bin Naif Park in Khobar is the place for you. It is located at the Prince Faisal Bin Fahd Road in Dhahran.
- The various Walkways in Jubail: The walkways in Jubail can be found in the several parks in the region. People can visit the spots to relax, walk or even run and exercise. You can even take your family to the various picnic and barbeque spots. Here are some of the best spots in Jubail like Al Fanater Corniche, Taiba Neighborhood, Al Jubail Al Balad Corniche, Al Nakheel Beach, Najd Park and Al Deffe Park.
Source: Destination KSA
Places to Visit in Eastern Province
- Places to Visit in Al Ahsa (Al Hofuf), Ash Sharqiyah
- Places to Visit in Qatif, Saudi Arabia
- 8 memorable things about Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Top 10 Restaurants in Dammam / Al-Khobar